Employment informationFaculty Job Posting: Faculty of Human and Social Studies, Department of International Tourism
One opening for professor, associate professor, senior assistant professor or assistant professor
Faculty of Human and Social Studies, Department of International Tourism
Candidates will teach from among the following courses:
English courses for International Tourism
Eigo 1A～3B in General Courses
- Doctor’s degree or Master’s degree
- A person with excellent research achievements and ability to teach courses and to provide individual guidance with enthusiasm
- A person of exceptional character, insight, and cooperativeness
- Any nationality, providing that Japanese level is sufficient to teach and carry out jobs
- A person who can relocate to Sasebo or surrounding area upon hiring
5. Application documents
Please submit all documents on A4 paper
- Resume (with photograph)(Download:Format for resume)
- List of research achievements (Download:Format for research achievements)
- Major publications: supply 1 copy each of 3 publications or more
- Summary of research to date（2 pages maximum）
- Educational or research goals（About 1,000 characters in Japanese）
6. Application deadline
Received by January 6, 2020
7. Application address
〒859−3298 2825-7 Huis Ten Bosch cho, Sasebo, Nagasaki
Nagasaki International University
Secretary General, Kenichiro AYABE
※Please write on the envelope “Faculty of Human and Social Studies Faculty Job Posting” in red and send it by registered mail.
E-mail: email@example.com〔Director Sato, Academic Affairs Division〕
- Period of employment
Beginning April 1, 2020 (3-year contract including a 1-year trial period, following which renewal and/or promotion could be possible)
- Selection process
Applicants who have passed the initial screening will be contacted by January 10 about conducting an interview and demonstration lesson. Please note that applicants must pay their own travel expenses.
- Materials will not be returned in principle, though may possibly be returned upon request. In that case, please enclose “着払い用ゆうパックラベル(self-addressed Yu-Pack COD Label” or “レターパック(self-addressed Letter Pack)”.
- In accordance with gender-equity laws, Nagasaki International University actively promotes an inclusive workplace environment.